Monday, July 27, 2009

JPA now..no more JKM

Last Thurs..i have received a called from office and asking me either i can come to office for tomorrow or not because the admin have arrange a farewell party for me..hahaha..actually i have make an appointment with kak izi (my assistant and now have replace me as an officer there)..i try to meet her @ 12 (after my class end @ 11.30)..so..if God willing, i will attend the farewell party...

after reaching at office..it's already 12.30 and the farewell party is going to end..hehehe..but they invite me to give a talk..wahh...what i'm going to talk??..i just give a thanks to the management to give me an opportunity working there..

hmm...i have a lots of memory there..i was appoint to JKM since 2003 until now..at that time..IT unit only have 3 officer and i was lead that unit until my boss come on 2006..from time to time the IT unit become bigger and now the total officer is about 7-8 persons. In 2003 we only have 2 server to manage and now the server is not less than 25 unit..hmmm...it make me proud....we have build everything to JKM

i still remember..on my last day working at JKM..i met our Dato' KP.. i told her that day was my last day..i have learnt a lots of thing with her..i know her as a Pengarah Bahagian (other division) then become my Pengarah Bahagian and then as a Timbalan Ketua Pengarah until she was appoint as a Ketua Pengarah...she give me a hug and if i still in her room for 5 seconds more..i'm sure that i will cry...i really respect her a my leader..

after coming back home from the farewell party..i have received a letter form JPA which is officially tell me that now i'm a JPA's officer..no more JKM..so Thank You very much to JKM..


1 comment:

nur rabiatul adawiyyah said...

wah..tahniah..murah rezeki..