Thursday, July 23, 2009

life as a student - part 1

hmmmm....3 weeks as a student, make my life brighter..hehe..no more pressure, no more running here and there (punch card issues), no more meeting and many many more 'no more'...

as usual..i wake up early to make a breakfast and lunch for my son..after sending him to TASKA (I just kick out my maid forever-lazy-unta padang pasir pun takde malas macam dia)..ohh..again...after sending my son to TASKA, i'm going to class (tue,thurs,fri @ 8.30-11.30 and wed @ 11.30-2.30)..and after 12..is my poye2 time..hehehe..no lah..i've got an assignment..a lot of assign...

hmm..still have nothing to write..just wait the next issues la..

4 comments:

nur rabiatul adawiyyah said...

lor..bukan ke maid kak lin tu ok...

okt30 said...

dah tersingkir rupanya si niki tu... danish ok ker hantar ke taska? suka kot.. byk kawan... apa2 pun keep in touch..

alin said...

ooo...danish paling suka pegi taska..ramai kawan..maklumla sejak dua menjak ni asyik cakap..danish takde kawan la maaa...hhehehe..so takleh komplen lagi

Suzie said...

lawak la alin ni..hehe..unta pun tak malas mcm maid tu ye..haha..u make me laugh!:D